Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I hate watching TV

2. I do not like talking on the phone

3. I have unlimited text messaging and abuse it!!!

4. My hair changes in dramatic fashion every 6 weeks

5. I live in Clovis, Ca and love it!!

6. I went to college on an athletic scholarship

7. I am not athletic at all!

8. I love doing laundry

9. I remember everything, events, places, songs, phone numbers...

10. But I am HORRIBLE at names...

11. I read a lot.. mostly 2 books at the same time

12. I have a twin brother and he is my best friend

13. I also have 2 sisters. My siblings and I all live about a mile away from my parents.

14. Mascara everyday no matter what

15. I love to tan and to be tan... but not anymore. I think I found a wrinkle the other day...

16. People call my husband Hot Guy..

17. I have 5 really close girlfriends and I think that's all you really need in life

18. I am always 15 minutes early.. Always

19. I talk to my mom or see her everyday

20. I have an almost 3 year old son and another baby on the way

21. My son Jackson's name comes from my favorite movie.

22. I really love myself and am comfortable in my own skin. That makes me pretty happy.

23. I have 3 dogs, a cat, about 8 fish, a little boy, and a husband.... All BOYS!

24. I have never done drugs or even smoked a cigarette. I do enjoy a good cocktail though.

25. My husband is the smartest person I know.. Really.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

My husband is the smartest person I know !
Add me to your list of fav's !
theshanorsbedlamandbliss.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Mandy! Just noticed a bunch of folks coming to my tumblr from your blog. So nice of you to put me in your blog list!

Have a great weekend!

Lauren Farmer

Boerckel said...

Your pregnant!!!! Congratulations!!!