Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Peace Out 2008!!

I am a horrible blogger. It's been 3 months! Life has been super busy around here, the holidays have come and gone and now life can finally get back to normal. Kinda....

In October we learned that we are expecting baby number 2. While I am super excited to hold, love on, and sniff another child that looks exactly like my gorgeous husband, I'm not so excited about the all day sickness that comes along with such a gift. I have been fighting through it pretty well, some days are better than others.

Jackson will be 3 in March and he is pretty much the smartest kid I've ever met. He is so funny and witty and loving. He is constantly telling me that he loves me and how pretty I am. How did I get so lucky? He knows his ABC's and most numbers from 1-20. His language skills are out of control and he remembers EVERYTHING..This is not always a good thing. He loves pretty much any port and has recently become interested in cars and trains.

That's all for now.. I promise to update more often...Really.

No comments: