Thursday, August 14, 2008

Way tooo long

So it seems that I have already failed at this blogging thing. What the F? So since it has been sooo long I am going to update ya'll on what Ive been doing the last 2 weeks.


-My grandfather passed away. He was 94 and lived a very full and awesome life. He did things his way and was dignified to the very end. I am proud to have known him and have had such a special relationship with him. He wasn't your kisses and hugs type of man, in fact I never remember him ever telling me that he loved me, but I know that he did. I also know that he was very proud of me and my accomplishments.




-Jackson has been very..'ahem'...difficult lately. What is the deal with this kid? All day long everyday he goes around pointing out things that he 'does not like'. It reminds me of that Ensure ad where the little girl is sitting in the grocery cart pointing out different things to her mom that she doesn't like... "But I don't like broccoli, I don't like chicken, blah, blah, blah." Sometimes it takes every ounce of my being to not scream out at the top of my lungs. I just try to tell myself that tomorrow will be better. Yeah, riiiiight.

-I have been addicted to the Olympics. Seriously. I think that I may be a genius/expert at every sport by the time they have the final ceremonies.


I think that about wraps up my last few weeks. I'll be better about keeping up from now on. :)


P.S. Here is my hubby Josh's latest creation. Jackson LOVES playing with blocks. He will ask a complete stranger to come home and build stuff with him. Josh also likes the blocks. But daddy is not very good at sharing and takes a lot of pride in his work. When they are playing I spend most of my time trying to keep Jack away from Josh.

No comments: