Thursday, April 7, 2011

T-BALL!

Its finally here! I think Ive been waiting T-Ball season to start before Jackson was even born. I pictured him with his cleats, glove and little hat.. Now its finally happening!

Most people know that I played softball through college and Ive also spent the last few years coaching a local high school team. Jackson's dad also played baseball in college, so to say that there are....ahem....certain expectations, would be an understatement.

I have done my best to bite my lip when watching practices and when I don't agree with the coach. Its just sooooooo hard! Jackson has been playing Second Base and Short Stop which is awesome! I don't think I could handle him being a pitcher. He loves going to practice and so far has done great in his first game.

I'm pretty sure I'll be watching him play for the next 17 years.. I cant wait!

No comments: